And if I might offer you some advice, Fanny, it would be to read fewer books, dear, and make your house slightly more comfortable. That is what a man appreciates, in the long run. She cast a meaningful look at the plateless digestives, and went away without saying good-bye. (from Love in a Cold Climate)
A virus appears, noone takes it seriously until it starts to rampage through China...This blog charts the highs and lows of self isolating and how we are getting through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter
I was expecting the call. I'd noticed a spate of missed FB communications so I phoned back this pm. This is what happened: Me: How are...
-
And if I might offer you some advice, Fanny, it would be to read fewer books, dear, and make your house slightly more comfortable. That is w...
-
Figs remind me of Italy - heady days in the sun, eating figs and prosciutto and drinking wine... and, towards the end of my stay there, not ...
-
A nd so we teeter on, walking a tightrope through the invisably infected air that swirls around us. Gloves on, hands washed, 2 metres apart,...
No comments:
Post a Comment